Agricultural monocoque trailers, 2 or 3 axles, with springs, 1 or 2 titling cylinders, hydraulic brake, rear door with hydraulic opening
10000 to 24000 kg
- Frame in high elastic limit steel.
- Frame profile I, steel plate QSTE 380 TM and QSTE 600.
- Variable thickness of 5 and 10 mm according to the size of the trailer.
- Coupling drawbar with springs MG 14 up to 24, optional in MG 10 and 12.
- Rotary coupling axle.
- Drawbar with hydraulic leg in all models.
- Boggie tandem with springs and hydraulic brake (MG 10 up to 18).
- Boqqie tridem with two autodirectionnal axles (1st and 3rd) in MG 24.
- Standard tookit in all models.
- Large volume conical metallic monocoque box with 1.5 m height.
- High rear titling angle through two hydraulic cylinder (1 for GM 10 and 12).
- Access ladder to the interior of the box.
- Rear door with hydraulic opening.
- Independents brake system
- Hydraulic brake service, with linkage to the tractor through a 3/8” hose with quick brake valve, driven simultaneously to
the motor brake
- Mechanical parking brake, manually driven, placed at the center of the trailer.
- Titling hydraulic system independent with hydraulic piston pump of 80 lt/min. (MG 24).
- Hook to hold the cover.
E/OU EQUIPAMENTO OPCIONAL:
Optional Wheels 400/60 -15.5 14T; 445/45 R19.5 (for MG 10)
Optional Wheels 425/65 R22.5; 445/65 R22.5; 445/45 R19.5 500/60 R22.5; 550/45 R22.5; 560/45 R22.5 (for MG 12; MG 14;MG 16;MG 18);
Optional Wheels 550/60R22.5 y 560/60 R22.5 (MG 24).
Autodirectionnal axles for MG 12-5.0 til MG 18-6.6
Additional shutters of 0.20m, 0.45m, 0.6m metallics and 0.8m network.
Rear discharging exit for all sorts of grain or tomatoes.
Spare and support wheel.